LVCCLD Seeks Patron Email Addresses to Reduce Costs and Help the Environment
The Las Vegas-Clark County Library District is inviting library customers to Go Green With Us!
Customers who provide an email address will:
- Avoid overdue fines and fees – the Library will send a courtesy notice via email three days before items will be overdue so they can be renewed online, at the library or be returned.
- Get requests sooner – the Library will send an email notification that items put on hold are available for pick up.
- Receive the Library newsletter via email and learn about special library news and events.
- Learn about Library Foundation news and events.
- Help the environment – reduce paper and postage and help the Library save money, too.
Email addresses may be entered online through the My Account feature on the Library’s web site at www.lvccld.org. They may also be provided to staff at the Customer Service desk, or by calling 507-3595.
On July 1, 2011, the Library will discontinue the mailing of hold and overdue notices. After that date, notifications will only be provided electronically.